Error when creating an experiment: Raw data types doesn't match
|Reported by:||Nicklas Nordborg||Owned by:||Nicklas Nordborg|
- First you must have at least two Affymetrix raw bioassays.
- Go to the Raw bioassays list page
- Select the affymetrix raw bioassays
- Click on the "New experiment" button.
- An error message is displayed:
The raw data type of the selected raw bioassays are not the same. It is not possible to mix raw data types in an experiment.
On the other hand, if you create the experiment from the experiments list page everything works as expected.
Change History (4)
comment:3 by , 16 years ago
|Priority:||major → trivial|
|Summary:||Creating an experiment with Affymetrix raw bioassays says: Raw data types doesn't match → Error when creating an experiment: Raw data types doesn't match|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.