Add support for datetime annotation types
|Reported by:||Nicklas Nordborg||Owned by:||Nicklas Nordborg|
Description (last modified by )
This is a rather big change and will have effect in other parts of BASE as well. Here is a list of things that we need to do.
- Add a new table for storing datetime values and a subclass to
ParameterValuesto handle it.
- Add a new option to the
- Update the gui so that it is possible to add datetime values
- Update the query api so that it is possible to search for datetime values
- There are probably some effects also on the plug-in api since the
ParameterValuesclass are used by plug-in parameters as well. I'll have to investigate the effect and maybe add a specific ticket for adding datetime support to the plug-in system if the work required is substantial. (#1519)
- There may be similar effects on "extendable" classes (eg. reporters, users and raw data). (#1520)
- Update the annotation importer so that it can import timestamp values. I am not really sure how it handles date values right now. It may work if the date values are in
yyyy-MM-ddformat, but it has no support for specifying a different format.
- Check and update documentation
- The table exporter seems to remove time information from timestamp columns.
- There are also some effects on formulas which will also automatically get the "support" for timestamp values if they reference a timestamp column from a reporter. (#1522)