Improve experiment explorer display
|Reported by:||Jari Häkkinen||Owned by:||everyone|
Description (last modified by )
This ticket can be split to several tickets but we choose to write them here.
- Reporter annotation information display
- The reporter annotation information display (Reporter View tab) should be customizable like the 'columns' selection in list views. The selection should be setting field order and visibility (cf columns selection). The displayed table should still be two columns. Replaced by #1380
- The displayed reporter annotation fields should be truncated as defined by the preference 'Display long texts'. Replaced by #1381
- Annotation summary
- Annotation summary dropdown menu should be moved between reporter annotation display and the bioassay list (one suggestion is left of 'Current spot' another is the table header to the right of the 'Columns' button). The reason for this is that it is then always positioned in same spot on the page. Replaced by #1382
- The annotation summary dropdown should be a selection where the user can select more than one annotation. Replaced by #1383
- The annotation summary table should be created to the right of the bioassay list display (cf attached attachment:annotations_summary.png file). When several annotations are selected the tables should be stacked to the right. Replaced by #1384
- A plot button in annotation summary table. The plot should be a box plot of user selected values grouped on annotation, i.e., one box for each annotation value. Replaced by #1385
- A plot button in bioassay list header. Replaced by #1386
- The plot should display a selected value (eg., logratio, position, ... taken from the columns selection) as a line plot or a barplot (user selectable). The y-axis should display the value and the x-axis is an ordering defined by the list order.
- The user should be allowed to select annotations (one or more) to display as boxes under the x-axis. The boxes should be coloured according to the annotation.
- Experiment explorer is still slow (cf ticket:903) and more performance enhancements are needed (maybe ticket:1374 has some impact). Replaced by #1387
The reporter annotation table should change in size to fit the dynamic tables below (bioassay list and annotation summary table), i.e., the reproter table should be fix in size.