|Reported by:||Nicklas Nordborg||Owned by:||Nicklas Nordborg|
begin id:4 name:images path:/template/images removed:0 auto-compress:0 home:0 end begin id:6 name:projects path:/template/projects removed:0 auto-compress:0 home:0 end begin id:5 name:raw data path:/template/raw data removed:0 auto-compress:1 home:0 end
Information for each subdirectory is between begin/end and each line contains a single piece of tagged information. I think we should extend this a bit further:
- The first line is a status, eg:
- Then follows one or more records.
- Each line starts with a named property followed by : and the value.
- A named property may be repeated in which case the property is converted into an array
- An empty line ends the current record