Problems to abort plug-ins that use the snapshot manager to load annotations
|Reported by:||nicklas||Owned by:||nicklas|
I have noted that some plug-ins that use the SnapshotManager to load annotation values can be problematic to abort (for example the release exporter plugin in Reggie). It may work at some times, but mostly it doesn't. The job dialog will display "Aborting..." but that status messages and progress information is updated as normal.
Changing the plug-in so that it doesn't use the snapshot manager makes the problem go away.
Change History (7)
comment:2 Changed 2 weeks ago by nicklas
- Milestone changed from BASE 3.11 to BASE 3.10.1
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 2 weeks ago by nicklas
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:4 Changed 2 weeks ago by nicklas
- Owner changed from everyone to nicklas
- Status changed from reopened to new