Activating/deactivating roles on the fly in a login session
|Reported by:||nicklas||Owned by:||nicklas|
A user with multiple roles should be able to select which roles should be active during a session. For example, a user that is also an "Administrator" might want to disable the "Administrator" role until it is needed.
Which roles should be active after logging in? There are a number of possible options:
- It is automatically remembered per user.
- A configuration option for each role that forces a role to be either active or not.
- A combination of 1 and 2. Some roles are forced, some are remembered.
- As 3 but each user is allowed to configure which roles that should be active or not.
To preserve backwards compatibility, lack of configuration settings must mean that all roles are active.
Change History (5)
comment:4 Changed 4 weeks ago by nicklas
- Owner changed from everyone to nicklas
- Status changed from new to assigned